Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Fun sucker.

That's what I've been today, just a happiness-vacuum.  Everything is so irritating!

I ordered a sandwich from Isabella's, and while the description said "pesto sauce" was on it, they put a pesto MAYO sauce, which made me want to hurl just smelling it.  $8 for something I had to throw away!  I called them and told them about it and then filed a report with the BBB.  Mayo has eggs, and that can do some nasty things for people who are allergic... better me bitching now than someone suing them for not disclosing the proper information.

I know that was probably a lot for me to do just because of a sandwich, but damn it I was enraged.

And poor Zack... he wants to talk to me, asks me how I'm feeling, when I work, how work was... and I glare at him because it's the 2nd or 3rd time I'm having to tell him I DON'T WANT TO TALK when I'm about to throw up!

I feel like all my frustration from not being able to keep stuff down and just being plain miserable all the time is getting taken out on everyone else. 

Please, 1st trimester, be over soon.  I mean sooner than my 4 calculated weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment