Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Honeymoon Trimester

It took a while, but I've found myself totally comfortable several times in the past week.  I'm in week 19, so it took me nearly a month to feel the relief most people feel in the beginning of their second trimester, but it doesn't really matter to me anymore because I get to feel the baby move ALL the time now. 

I think I may have gained 10 pounds in the past month, but I'm not going to get too down about that because with the way I've been drinking water, probably half of that is fluids, and I lost 20 pounds in the first trimester anyway.  Still pretty scared of the weigh-in next week... yikes!

More in the way of pregnancy development: very relaxed attitude.  Even something that would normally send me up the wall only elicited one rude comment from my angry mouth, which then twisted into a grimace and then gasped and then bawled because I felt so bad and so sorry for that comment.

I still get grumpy sometimes, but it's not bad, and I definitely don't feel like dying.  I'm happy!  Yeah, you read right :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I am Morgan (liveforHimalways on BBC) We have the same due date and I have a blog too.. This is going to be fun to read yours to see what we have in common during our pregnancies and what day we go into labor if we get to go in naturally!
    Hope you follow mine too!

    ReplyDelete